Use of College Vehicle
Policy for Employee Use of College Vehicles
1. College vehicles can only be rented by College departments for College business.
2. All drivers must complete Driver Certification in order to drive college vehicles.
3. When a vehicle is needed, complete the Vehicle Reservation Request Form found here. Requests should be made a minimum of seven days before the vehicle is needed. All reservations are granted on a first come first serve basis. The use of a College vehicle can be denied in the event of adverse weather and/or unsafe road conditions.
4. The following vehicles are available:
- Seven passenger vans
- Twelve passenger vans
Contact email@example.com for the current per mile charge for each type of vehicle.
5. Drivers must:
A. Pick up keys, gas cards, and mileage forms at the Switchboard in the Safety Building.
B. Follow the "Rules of the Road" when operating a College vehicle.
C. Return vehicle to the appropriate parking space as scheduled and turn in keys, gas receipts, and completed mileage forms to the Switchboard upon return.
6. Possession or consumption of alcohol or illegal drugs is prohibited in College vehicles. Smoking is also prohibited.
Questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 740-427-5227.