Return of College Property

Any Kenyon College property issued to you, such as keys, equipment, tools or uniforms, must be returned to Kenyon at the time of your dismissal or resignation, or whenever it is requested by your supervisor or a member of management. You are responsible to pay for any lost or damaged items. The value of any property issued and not returned may be deducted from your paycheck, and you may be required to sign a wage deduction authorization for this purpose.