Expense Reimbursement

You must have your supervisor's written authorization and/or a purchase order prior to incurring an expense on behalf of Kenyon College. To be reimbursed for authorized expenses, you must submit a payment order accompanied by receipts and approved by your supervisor.

If you are asked to conduct College business using your personal vehicle, you will be reimbursed at the current IRS mileage reimbursement rate for business use of a personal vehicle. This expense must be submitted on a travel and entertainment form and approved by a member of Senior Staff.