Third Party Vendor Social Events

Third party vendor events (events at which alcohol is served by a licensed and insured third party vendor, such as AVI FoodService) must be planned at least one month in advance in consultation with the Office of Student Engagement. Third party vendor events must still comprise a social event team as outlined below, with the exception of the student bartender role. The host organization must pay for labor and staffing but may not pay for alcohol. Alcohol shall be sold on a per-drink basis to attendees of legal drinking age. Third party vendor social events are always closed events and must have a guest list as outlined previously. The same guest to member ratio of three to one applies for third party events.