What to Expect
As a new student you’ll receive frequent emails with updates and action items leading up to your arrival on campus. To keep track of it all, check this page regularly. And, when you have questions, please contact us. We’re here to help.
- Get started with new student documents. To prepare for your arrival, we collect a variety of information. Log in to your admissions portal to begin working on your new student information documents, starting with your housing preference and academic advising forms. We will list more forms here as they become available.
- Academic advising data form. The information you provide helps us match you with your faculty advisor, and helps your advisor work with you. Due May 24
- Housing preference form. We use this information to make roommate and housing assignments. We can’t complete your housing assignment without it. Due May 24
- Family information form. We use the information on this form to contact your family in the normal course of business and in case of an emergency. Due May 24
Student Accessibility and Support Services (SASS) Registration Form (optional). The SASS Office works with students with learning differences and disabilities to determine reasonable academic and program accommodations at Kenyon. Due May 24
Access your Kenyon email address. We will notify you when we post your Kenyon email address in your admissions portal. We will send updates and information to that address throughout the summer, so please check it regularly.
Explore classes of interest. Review “First Things First,” the curriculum guide designed especially for first-year students, which will be mailed to your home this month and will include information about course registration.
Send us any AP results. If you wish to share AP test results, Kenyon’s college code is 1370. If you have taken courses at a college, please review Transfer Credits and Special Programs in the course catalog.
Watch for an email from the Office of Financial Aid. Students admitted with financial aid will receive instructions and next steps about their aid package.
View your housing assignment in your admissions portal. If you are assigned a roommate, you’ll receive that person’s name and contact information as well as your Gambier post office box number.
Request your final high school transcript from your counseling office. Your secondary school should send your final transcript to the admissions office by July 15.
Log into Kenyon’s Personal Access Pages. You can update your personal information, including current name, gender identity and pronouns.
Submit tuition and fees payments. We’ll send the bill to your Kenyon email address in mid-July and payment is due by Aug. 15.
- Arrive in Gambier for Orientation. Move-in day is Satuday, Aug. 21.