We all lose things!

Lost and found article inquiries should be directed to the Office of Campus Safety, 101 Scott Lane, 740-427-5000.

Locked out of your Dorm!

If you are locked out of your residence-hall room and have lost or forgotten your key, you may contact the Safety office and an Officer will unlock your door; but the College will charge you $15.00 for this service. This charge is billed to your student account and can be paid for at the Accounting Office located in the Eaton Center.