Students are expected to carry their College ID cards (K-Card) at all times. If you lose your ID card it should be replaced by emailing The cost for the replacement of your ID card is $20 and will be charged to your student account and is payable at the accounting office located in the Eaton Center-South.  

Some situations that may require you to use your ID include:

  • Access to the assigned dormitory
  • Cashing checks at the Peoples Bank
  • Signing out library circulation materials
  • Using library Course Reserve materials
  • Eating in College dining halls
  • Entry to the Lowry Center
  • Checking out Gund Game Room materials
  • Picking up your ticket for a dramatic performance or other ticketed events
  • When requested by a Campus Safety Officer or other College personnel
  • When requested at the bookstore
  • To ride the Mount Vernon (KAT) Shuttle