3. Violent, Endangering, and Discriminatory Behavior
a. Conduct that recklessly or intentionally threatens or endangers the physical health, mental health or safety of any person, including but not limited to:
1. Any action or situation, regardless of intention, that results in or had the potential of resulting in physical, mental or emotional harm; discomfort; embarrassment; harassment; or distress to a group's members or prospective members regardless of the willingness to participate by the victim.
2. Apathy or acquiescence in the presence of hazing is not a neutral act, and will be considered a violation of policy.
3. Participation in the planning of hazing events,
4. Knowledge of a hazing occurrence and failing to report it.
ii. Physical abuse, verbal abuse, threats, intimidation, physical and/or verbal harassment, and/or coercion.