2. Misuse of Alcohol and Illegal Drugs
i. Use, possession, manufacture, distribution or purchase of alcoholic beverages while under the legal drinking age.
ii. Providing alcoholic beverages to anyone under the legal drinking age.
iii. Causing anyone to ingest alcoholic beverages against their will and/or without their knowledge (regardless of age).
iv. Being severely intoxicated (regardless of age).
v. Operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol or other drugs.
vi. Use or possession of beer funnels/beer bongs and any other apparatus that promotes high-risk drinking.
vii. Use or possession of alcohol or alcohol containers (whether empty, opened, or unopened) in the following locations and/or at the following events:
1. Any public campus areas (except at registered social events).
2. Any public areas in the Village of Gambier.
3. Any athletic venue or at any intercollegiate, club or intramural athletic event.
4. All student organizations managed spaces and offices (except at registered social events).
5. Residential spaces where all assigned residents are under the legal drinking age.
b. Illegal Drugs
i. Use or possession of any illegal drug, drug paraphernalia or synthetic substances that are analogous to controlled substances.
ii. Distribution, sale, transfer, manufacture or attempt to manufacture, or traffic of any drug, drug paraphernalia or synthetic substances
iii. Causing anyone to ingest any drug or synthetic substance against their will and/or without their knowledge (regardless of age).
iv. The misuse or sale of legal substances such as prescription drugs or over the counter drugs.
v. Use of mailing services to purchase, pass, obtain, and/or distribute illegal drugs.