Many students may need enrollment verification's for health insurance, auto insurance, internships, etc. The Registrar's Office can provide this verification for each semester only after the 10th class day of each semester.
If it is the end of the fall semester, we cannot verify your enrollment for spring semester until after the 10th class day of that semester. If you request for the upcoming semester instead of the current one, your request will be deleted. If you need your GPA included for a good student discount, be sure to request the "GPA" type.
NOTE: First year students should not enter GPA as an option during the first semester as there is no GPA until after the semester ends.
To access the enrollment verification request page, the student must sign into their personal access page and follow these steps:
- Choose Student Services and Financial Aid.
- Click on Student Records.
- Request enrollment verification.
- Choose the correct term (cannot request for the upcoming semester until after the 10th class day of that semester, therefore you will need to choose the current term).
- Choose the verification type: for insurance choose FT/PT multi purpose, for auto insurance good driver discount choose GPA Included, if you are currently on OCS choose OCS for semester.
- Type in number of copies requested.
- Enter your email address for the delivery of an electronic (PDF) enrollment verification. All enrollment verifications are sent to the student's Kenyon email address.
- Check your information carefully before submitting.
- Submit request.
Kenyon College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree verifications. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at nscverifications.org or:
By phone: 703-742-4200
By fax: 703-742-4239
By mail: National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171