Welcome to the Registrar's Office. We maintain and preserve the integrity of student academic records and oversee processes ranging from registration to degree evaluations.
Friday, Oct. 23: Pass/D/Fail
Friday, Oct. 23: Withdraw (WD)-Minimum 1.75 units
- Please check and correct your schedule and review policies in the course catalog.
- Did you take summer school? Remember to have an official transcript sent to the Registrar’s Office once your credit/grades are posted.
- Are you planning on taking a PHSD course? Mark your calendar with the correct dates.
- Juniors, a College policy requires you to declare your major by Sept. 30 of your junior year. This year you need to declare by Wednesday, Sept. 30, by 4:30 p.m.
- Seniors must declare minors and/or concentrations by Nov. 30.