Welcome to the Registrar's Office. We maintain and preserve the integrity of student academic records and oversee processes ranging from registration to degree evaluations.
Wednesday, Sept. 15: Last day to add a course late, $35 late fee
- Did you take summer school? Remember to have an official transcript sent to the Registrar’s Office (directly from the school) once your credit/grades are posted.
- Are you planning on taking a PHSD course? Mark your calendar with the correct dates.
- Enrollment verifications cannot be completed until after the tenth class day. Requests submitted before Sept. 8 will be deleted. Enrollment verifications can be requested from your personal access pages.
- First-year students should have AP/IB scores and college transcripts sent to the Registrar’s Office. Information on AP/IB and pre-college credit can be found here and in the Registrar’s Office. Sophomores, you have until December if you have not sent your AP scores yet.
- Juniors, a College policy requires you to declare your major by Sept. 30 of your junior year. This year you need to declare by Thursday, Sept. 30, by 4:30 p.m. The form can be found on our web page.