Welcome to the Registrar's Office. We maintain and preserve the integrity of student academic records and oversee processes ranging from registration to degree evaluations.
Tuesday, January 25: Last day of drop/add
Tuesday, January 25: Last day to audit a course and add an individual study
Monday, January 31: Last day to add music lessons/ensembles
Friday, February 4: Last day to add a course with a $35.00 late fee
- Do you know where your classes meet this semester? Check the schedule of courses. This will show you the days, times and meeting locations. Click here for the room abbreviation key.
- Drop/Add: Enrollment change request forms are available online or in the Registrar’s Office.
- You will need your advisor’s signature for ALL schedule changes. This includes MUSC and PHSD.
- If you plan on taking 2.5-2.75 units, you will need your advisor’s initials on the enrollment change form, in the appropriate spot.
- If you plan on taking 2.76 units or above, you will need a meeting with Dean Hawks.
- Schedule of courses is a list of courses being offered for the semester and updates every 15 minutes. You can sort based on the following information:
- Department- Courses are sorted by department and not subject code
- Enrollment- List of courses with the smallest to largest enrollment
- Instructor- List in alphabetical order of courses taught by each instructor
- Location- List of courses by room assignment
- Meeting time- List of courses sorted by days and times
- Seats available- List of courses with seats still available
- Enrollment verifications can’t be completed until after the 10th class day. Requests submitted before January 28th will be deleted. Enrollment verifications can be requested from your personal access pages.
- Are you planning on taking a PHSD course? Mark your calendar with the correct dates. Add these as soon as possible.
- Were you on an OCS program for the fall semester? Remember to have your transcript sent to the Registrar’s Office before March 15th.