Vision plan at a glance
- Exam: WellVision Exam® covered every 12 months - $10 Copay
- Frame Allowance: $225 Frame allowance every 12 months
- Lenses: Single vision, lined bifocal or lined trifocal lenses - $20 copay included for glasses every 12 months. Impact-resistant lenses covered in full for children, after copay.
- Lens Enhancements: Standard progressive lenses covered in full. 20-25% savings on lens enhancements – scratch-resistant, UV, anti-glare coating.
- Contact Lens Allowance (in lieu of glasses): $180 allowance for contacts lenses and copay up to $60 for contacts lens exam (fitting and evaluation)
- VSP Primary EyeCare Plan (PEC): Provides supplemental coverage for non-surgical medical eye conditions. $20 copay
- Retinal Screening: No more than a $39 copay on routine retinal screening as an enhancement to a WellVision Exam.
- Your Monthly Contribution (50% of the full rate): $5.53 Member only / $8.43 Member + 1 / $15.12 Member + Family.
The digital imaging system takes a picture of the inside of your eye and helps your VSP network doctor detect and manage eye and health conditions like – glaucoma, diabetes and macular degeneration.
Finding retinal disorders early is critical to potentially preventing serious disease progression and even vision loss.
There is a $39 copay for retinal screening.
Premier Program Savings
Save even more and get more through extra offers, like additional savings on frames, lenses and contacts that are exclusive to Premier Program locations.
- Access to exclusive Bonus Offers
- A wide selection of featured frame brands
- Eyewear protection warranty
- The latest in performance lenses
- An advanced eye exam
- Participation in the VSP preventive eye health and wellness program
Eyeconic is the only place where VSP members can shop online for contacts and eyewear with their VSP insurance in-network.
- Personalized: As a VSP-owned company, Eyeconic seamlessly connects VSP vision benefits to your account.
- Simple: Save time and money on quality eyewear with a few easy clicks.
- Connect your vision insurance.
- Select your product.
- Upload your prescription or provide your doctor's contact information and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Choice: Eyeconic offers a variety of well-known brands and contact lenses. Choose from over 35 eyewear brands and over 1600 styles.
There are over 9,000 retail locations in the VSP network including Visionworks, Costco, Walmart, Pearl Vision, RX Optical, Heartland Vision, My Eye Dr, Clarkson Eyecare, Wisconsin Vision and Cohen's Fashion Optical.