Reporting Accidents

All vehicle accidents on Kenyon property must be reported to the Office of Campus Safety (740-427-5221). Vehicles can only be moved once an investigating officer instructs the driver(s) to do so. Failure to comply with these provisions may result in criminal prosecution.

If an accident occurs on village streets, the Knox County Sheriff should be contacted to make a report.

Obtaining Copies of Accident Reports

A copy of the Kenyon accident report is provided to all involved parties free of charge. It may be obtained during administrative hours at the Office of Campus Safety, Monday through Friday.  

Phone Number
Email Address
Office of Campus Safety
Gund Commons, 2nd Floor
101 E. Brooklyn St.
Gambier, Ohio 43022