Work Orders

To report a general facilities issue within the residential spaces, students should fill out a Maintenance Work Order using their Kenyon email.

Internet/WiFi Issues

To report an internet, WiFi, or general connection issue in the residential spaces, students need to contact the LBIS Helpline.

K-Card Replacement

To report a lost or stolen K-Card, please contact

P.O. Box Key Replacement

Students will receive their initial P.O. box key from the Office of Residential Life. If a student loses their P.O. box key they will need to stop by the Gambier Post Office to purchase a new key.

Room Key Replacement

Students who have misplaced or damaged their room key and want to request a new one, will need to login into their Residence account, go to the more tab, select My Keys, then select Report a Lost or Damaged key. There is a $150 per key replacement charge for lost keys, and no charge for damaged keys. 

Room Condition Report

Upon move-in to Kenyon, students will receive a message to their Kenyon email with instructions on how to fill out their Room Condition Report (RCR) via their Residence account. Students should note any and all issues with their space on their RCR. The RCR is used at the end of the year to assess damage charges (above normal wear and tear) to the students' residential space. Students have 7 days from the initial move-in date to fill out the RCR.

Students will need to complete a maintenance work order for any issues found at the beginning of the year or throughout the year. 

Phone Number
Email Address
Office of Residential Life 
Gund Commons
Kenyon College
Gambier, Ohio 43022