2021 W-2 and 1095-C Electronic Consent Announcement
Kenyon College employees are able to receive their 2021 W-2 Wage and Tax Statement and 1095-C Statement online through Banner Self-Service in an IRS approved PDF format. Access the Electronic Regulatory Consent link and consent to each form in the self-service platform. If you wish to view your prior years W-2 and 1095-C, you may access these through the Tax Forms link.
Kenyon College is required by the IRS to furnish all employees with a form W-2 for each calendar year. The form W-2 details the employee’s compensation, tax withholding and required disclosures for the year. If electronic consent is not given, physical forms will be mailed no later than January 31, 2022.
Kenyon College is required by the IRS to furnish all employees with health benefits a form 1095-C for each calendar year. The 1095-C reports Employer-Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage for the year. If electronic consent is not given, physical forms will be mailed no later than January 31, 2022.
Benefits of Receiving Form W-2 & 1095-C Electronically
- Online delivery provides access to the W-2 and 1095-C statement earlier than the traditional paper process.
- Online delivery eliminates the chance that the statements will get lost, misdirected or delayed during delivery or misplaced after the employee receives it.
- Employees can retrieve their statements at any time of day and on weekends.
- Employees can print multiple copies at their convenience.
- Employees are contributing to cost savings (forms, printing and postage expense to the college).
Federal regulations require that employees give their consent to receive the W-2 and 1095-C in an electronic format. Once consent is given it carries forward each year and does not need to be repeated.
Giving Consent to Receive the Electronic Forms
- On Campus: https://mybanner.kenyon.edu
- Remote Access: https://remote.kenyon.edu