If you are a Kenyon staff member who requires access to the directory module to make updates on behalf of faculty in your department or staff in your office, please contact Emily Lindo to arrange access.
Some elements of the directory can be edited within the directory module and others are populated via a feed from Banner.
|Photo, biography, areas of expertise, education information, scholarship and personal website links, social links, CV
|Can be updated within the directory module in BigTree
|Phone number, email, name, title, office, staff office location
|Contact Human Resources
|Academic department, faculty office location
|Contact Darlene Tedrow
|Courses recently taught
|Contact the Office of the Registrar
|Individuals can follow these directions
How to Make a Directory Update
- Log into the BigTree content management system (CMS) at kenyon.edu/admin using your main Kenyon username and password (DUO two-part authentication is required).
- Click on "Modules" in the top horizontal tab bar.
- Click on the "People" module. Alternatively, if you are already logged into BigTree, follow this direct link.
- Search for the name of the person who you would like to update, and then click the yellow pencil icon to the right of their name.
- Update the person's biography paragraph, upload a new photo or CV file, update their areas of expertise and/or update website or social media links.
- Click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.
Your update will go into the pending queue and be published by the Office of Communications.
The directory image (headshot) has a minimum size of 627 x 740 pixels.