TELUS Health Student Support aims to support the overall well-being and mental health of Kenyon students by complementing existing campus resources and providing additional layers of support services. TELUS Health Student Support is offered at no cost to Kenyon students.
Call. Chat. Anytime. Anywhere.
TELUS Health Student Support connects students with free, confidential mental health and wellbeing support conveniently available 24/7 via the app, telephone and web.
- Visit the TELUS Health website.
- Download the app from App Store or Google Play or use the QR code on this page.
- Call the campus emergency line at 740-427-5555 to be connected to a licensed mental health clinician.
What is TELUS Health Student Support?
- Real-time chat support by a professional counselor.
- Speak to a professional counselor with a simple phone call.
- Content and support are available in Mandarin, Cantonese, Spanish, French and English.
- Complete an anonymous assessment to get feedback on your emotional health.
- Browse health and wellbeing content including articles, podcasts, infographics and videos addressing a variety of topics.
- Sign up for free virtual fitness sessions available through LIFT.
Your use of TELUS Health Student Support — including chats, calls and conversations, is free and confidential — meaning your professors, family, friends, etc., will not know unless you tell them.
- Relationship issues
- Feelings of isolation, loneliness or sadness
- General stress and worry
- Adapting to a new campus culture, learning style or city
- Frustration or uncertainty related to studies or post-grad plans
- Creating balance between personal and academic priorities