A liberal arts education prepares you for the challenges of a changing and unpredictable world, equipping you with the skills to communicate, debate, solve problems and think critically. Here's a sampling of careers paths for chemistry majors.
- Chemistry teacher, Western Reserve Academy, Hudson, Ohio
- Laboratory technician, Lubrizol Corporation, Wickliffe, Ohio
- Operations analyst, JPMorgan Chase, Columbus, Ohio
- Emergency department coordinator, Boston Children's Hospital, Boston
- Medical scribe, ScribeAmerica
- 3D printing technician, Ample Inc.
- Professor, Department of Surgery, University Nebraska Medical Center
- Scientific review administrator, National Institute of Health
- Partner, Ballard Spahr LLP
- Corporate scientist, Dow Chemical
- Chief medical physicist, Alta Bates Comp Cancer Center
- Professor of drama, Kenyon College
- Director of continuous improvement, McDonald's Corporation
- Cardiothoracic surgeon, Chattanooga, Tennessee