The Division of Student Affairs at Kenyon comprises the departments of Athletics, Campus Safety, Dean of Campus Life, Dean of Student Development, the Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, First-Year Experience and Student Success Initiatives, Health and Counseling, Residential Life, Spiritual and Religious Life, Student Engagement, and Student Rights and Responsibilities.
Our mission is to create student-centered opportunities to foster learning and develop community. In so doing, we aim to create and support an environment for students to:
- Promote honest and rigorous engagement with issues of diversity, equity, and inclusion to create a community in which each member is valued and treated equitably.
- Navigate leadership and co-curricular opportunities to promote individual growth and social responsibility.
- Foster healthy habits, routines, and behaviors for students to navigate college life and prepare for postgraduate success.
- Commit to grow professionally and develop connections to create a workplace culture that is responsive, empathetic, dedicated, and innovative.
- Exercise wise stewardship and maintenance of college resources to support co-curricular learning and community safety.
Please explore our website to find resources available to Kenyon students, and let us know how we can help.