COVID-19 Update: The Office of Student Affairs is open and ready to support our students. We are answering both email and voicemail during normal business hours from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
To meet with a staff member, students, parents or visitors may stop by the student engagement suite in Gund Commons (upper level) during our in-person hours, Monday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
To schedule a virtual appointment, email Becca Wentworth-Kuhn at email@example.com.
The Division of Student Affairs at Kenyon comprises the departments of Athletics, Campus Safety, Dean of Campus Life, Dean of Students, the Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, First-Year Experience and Student Success Initiatives, Health and Counseling, Residential Life, Spiritual and Religious Life, Student Engagement, and Student Rights and Responsibilities.
Our mission is to create student-centered opportunities to foster learning and develop community. In so doing, we aim to create and support an environment for students to:
- Promote honest and rigorous engagement with issues of diversity, equity, and inclusion to create a community in which each member is valued and treated equitably.
- Navigate leadership and co-curricular opportunities to promote individual growth and social responsibility.
- Foster healthy habits, routines, and behaviors for students to navigate college life and prepare for postgraduate success.
- Commit to grow professionally and develop connections to create a workplace culture that is responsive, empathetic, dedicated, and innovative.
- Exercise wise stewardship and maintenance of college resources to support co-curricular learning and community safety.
Please explore our website to find resources available to Kenyon students, and let us know how we can help.