The Division of Student Affairs at Kenyon comprises the departments of Athletics, Campus Safety, Dean of Students, Dean of Student Development, the Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Health and Counseling, Residential Life, Spiritual and Religious Life, Student Engagement, and Student Rights and Responsibilities.
Our mission is to create student-centered opportunities to foster learning and develop community. In so doing, we aim to create and support an environment for students to:
- Promote honest and rigorous engagement with issues of diversity, equity, and inclusion to create a community in which each member is valued and treated equitably.
- Navigate leadership and co-curricular opportunities to promote individual growth and social responsibility.
- Foster healthy habits, routines, and behaviors for students to navigate college life and prepare for postgraduate success.
- Commit to grow professionally and develop connections to create a workplace culture that is responsive, empathetic, dedicated, and innovative.
- Exercise wise stewardship and maintenance of college resources to support co-curricular learning and community safety.
Please explore our website to find resources available to Kenyon students, and let us know how we can help.
Vice President Student Affairs
Edelstein House, First Floor 04