Read&Write software supports and improves studying, reading and research. Find text-to-speech tools and convert PDFs, webpages and more into audible documents.
Download Read&Write toolbar and login with your Kenyon credentials to gain full access to Read&Write features. Follow the directions below after downloading Read&Write. Read&Write is available to Kenyon students, faculty and staff.
- Select "Try Now."
- Choose your platform (Android, iPad, Windows, Mac OS, Chrome or Edge).
- Choose country and select "Install."
Read&Write's OrbitNote can:
- Upload more accessible PDFs to the web or to Moodle
- Highlight text in PDFs and collect this text in one location
- Have PDFs read aloud
- Make notes on a PDF
- Manipulate text by performing optical character recognition on your own device
Please contact Emily Wise at 740-0427-5692 or email@example.com if you need assistance accessing or using Read&Write.