Travel Roster & Waiver

All student organizations hosting an event off-campus, whether traveling by Kenyon or personal vehicle, must submit a Travel Roster & Waiver formThis form must be submitted to Campus Safety prior to departure.

Reserving a Kenyon Vehicle

Recognized student organizations have the ability to request use of Kenyon College owned vehicles for their approved off-campus travel. To request use of a College-owned vehicle, please visit the College Vehicle & Transportation page. All requests must be submitted seven (7) days before the vehicle is needed and the organization must provide drivers who have completed the Drive Certification process. Please note that transportation requests (and communication) are not viewed outside of regular business hours. 

Questions? Please contact Miracle Mahle or visit the transportation website.