Welcome to Kenyon

Here you will find information to learn more about Kenyon, familiarize yourself with current procedures and policies, and orient yourself to the campus.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact the Office of Human Resources via email at hr@kenyon.edu or by calling 740-427-5173.

Are you looking for a form? Visit the Human Resources forms page!

Download the New Employee Guidebook

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How can I access my Kenyon email account?
A: After you have completed the necessary forms in the Office of Human Resources, an email will be sent to the email address you provided  with your Kenyon College user name and temporary password.

Q: How do I obtain my Kenyon ID card?
A: To initiate an employee ID badge, please visit kcard.kenyon.edu.

Q: How do I register my vehicle so I may park in Kenyon parking lots?
A: Vehicles are registered with the Office of Campus Safety. Please call 740-427-5109 or register your vehicle here

Q: Am I permitted to eat in the student dining hall?
A: Yes. You will be able to pay as you enter the Peirce Hall servery (or charge to your department or office if it is a business meal and you have authorization).

Q: How do I obtain a Kenyon library card?
A: The barcode on the back of your Kenyon ID card grants you access to check out materials at the Kenyon library.

Q: May I use the Kenyon athletic and recreation facilities?
A. Yes, you and members of your immediate family may use the athletic facilities subject to normal availability.

Q: Is there a child care center in Gambier?
A. Yes, The Gambier Child Care Center (GCCC) is owned by Kenyon College and licensed/operated by Knox County Head Start (KCHS). The center provides full day, full year educational child care for infants, toddlers and preschool aged children, and before and after school care and summer camp for school aged children from kindergarten through fifth grade. There are also other childcare facilities in the Knox County area.

Q: Do we have an ombudsperson at Kenyon?
A. We do! Here's a message from Ombudsperson Carrie Knell for the new academic year.