Fall 2022 Semester Grades

DUE before 8 a.m. on Tuesday, December 27. 

Spring 2023 Semester Grades

Senior grades are due before 10 a.m. on Monday, May 15;
Underclass grades are due before 10 a.m. on Tuesday, May 23. 

A letter grade must be submitted for each student whose name appears on your list in Personal Access Pages — Web Grade Entry Instructions.

Discrepancies on Your Class Roster

If a student who has been attending your class does not appear on the list, then you should inform the student that they must petition to obtain credit. Please email Jessica Landon, student systems coordinator, with the grade for these students stating the course subject, number and section for us to record if a submitted petition is passed.

Enter an "F" for students who never attended or stopped attending the course but never officially dropped the course. (If you don't enter the "F", the Registrar's office will enter the "F".) Encourage the student to petition immediately. CAS considers these grades at the end of semester meeting.


Report letter grades for Pass/D/Fail students. Grades of D+, D, D- and F are posted as reported; any grade of C- or above will be changed by the computer program to P after grades are processed.


Students who are auditing will not show up on your class list; the system will automatically enter the grade of AU. If an auditing student has not met the requirements, please email Phaedra Woodard, assistant registrar, and we will remove the course from the student's record.


Only the Dean of Academic Advising and Support can approve an extension for coursework beyond the end of the semester. You will receive a copy of the contract via email. Please email Jessica Landon, student systems coordinator, with the final grade.

Progress Reports

Progress Reports are for the Academic Advising office. Faculty rules require that a report must be submitted for every grade below C. To submit progress reports, click on "Faculty Forms" (or, you can click on Progress Report at the top of the grade entry screen). Choose Progress Report form. You must log in to use the form.

Issues with the Personal Access pages should be directed to Helpline 740-427-5700 or helpline@kenyon.edu.