February 8th, 2022
Kenyon respects the intellectual property of others and expects its users to do the same. Each member of the Kenyon community strives to ensure that the materials they upload do not infringe any third-party copyright. Kenyon will remove materials promptly in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) when properly notified that the materials infringe a third party's copyright.
In filing any request, please ensure that your notice is complete and that your statements are accurate. If we request additional information necessary to take action regarding your notice, please provide that information promptly. If you fail to provide the required information, your request may not be processed further.
DMCA Takedown Notices
To request the removal of materials based upon copyright infringement, you must file a notice containing the following:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where on Kenyon’s websites the material that you claim is infringing may be found, sufficient for Kenyon to locate the material (e.g., the URL for the material).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may file your notice with Kenyon’s copyright agent:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail:
Kenyon may disclose takedown notices with affected users and third-party databases that collect information about copyright takedown notices.