Students requesting accommodations must complete the SASS Accommodate Intake Survey and provide the necessary documentation, as outlined in each policy.

New/first-time students registering with Student Accessibility and Support Services (SASS): It is highly recommended that requests for disability related accommodations and services be made as soon as you are an enrolled student by completing the SASS Accommodate Intake Survey. 

When you register for support services, you will need to do three things:

  1. Complete the SASS Accommodate Intake Survey through Accommodate.
  2. Prior to uploading your documentation into the Intake Survey, check the document requirements, found on the SASS, How to Request Academic Accommodations webpage.
  3. Schedule an Intake Interview with SASS. Once your Intake Interview is complete and SASS receives your supporting documentation, your request will be reviewed. If approved, an accommodation email will be sent to your faculty and you.

Current Students (Already Registered with SASS)

Currently, enrolled students will use Kenyon College's Accommodate system to:

  • register with SASS using the SASS Intake Survey
  • renew already approved accommodations (Program and Academic) by completing the "semester renewals" menu item in accommodate
  • request accommodations that have not yet been approved by completing the "supplemental/additional new accommodation requests" menu item in accommodate

Parents and Families

SASS staff are happy to answer general disability questions but cannot share student-specific information with anyone other than the student. Once students complete the SASS Accommodate Intake Survey through Accommodate students will be instructed to arrange a time to meet for an intake interview. Please feel free to contact SASS at any time with questions or concerns.