Staff from the Student Affairs Division will answer student-submitted questions at an "ask me anything" event organized by Campus Senate. Join the following staff members, and a student senator moderator, on Tuesday, Jan. 31, at 7:30 p.m. in Rosse Hall:
- James Jackson, senior director of campus life
- Brian Janssen, dean of students
- Chris Kennerly, dean for diversity, equity and inclusion
- Celestino Limas, vice president of student affairs
- Chris Smith, senior director of wellness
Please note that there will not be an open mic because questions have already been submitted, and the event will not be livestreamed or recorded.