For the 2021–2022 academic year, all students who do not qualify for an individual medical or religious exemption are required to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. With this policy in place, the College is conducting surveillance testing of unvaccinated students and diagnostic testing for symptomatic students. Kenyon publishes COVID-19 case data most Mondays, or more frequently as conditions require it.
Updated: Monday, June 13 at 11:45 a.m.
Current Campus Condition — Spring 2022
UPDATED DAILY DURING TIMES OF HEIGHTENED ACTIVITY, OTHERWISE WEEKLY.
Weekly Testing Summaries
|Start Date||Test Results||Positive Results||Self-test Positives|
|May 16, 2022||0||0||3|
|May 9, 2022||25||2||16|
|May 2, 2022||8||1||4|
UPDATED MOST MONDAYS, REPORTING DATA FROM PREVIOUS 7 DAYS.
Current Campus Activity Level: 0
Level 0 is the “new normal” of living with endemic COVID-19 and is based on the CDC’s Community Levels guidance. Masks are not required in indoor public spaces for individuals unless they were recently exposed to COVID-19 or were recently recovered themselves.
COVID-19 Steering Committee Membership
- Drew Kerkhoff, Chair — Professor of Biology and Associate Provost
- Chris Smith — Senior Director of Wellness
- Sean Decatur — President
- Jeff Bowman — Provost
- Todd Burson — Vice President for Finance
- Celestino Limas — Vice President for Student Affairs
- Janet Lape Marsden — Vice President for Communications
- Susan Morse — Chief of Staff
- Ian Smith — Vice President for Operations