Edward C. Benson Memorial Fund
Established in 1901 through the efforts of James H. Dempsey, Honorary 1943, in memory of Edward C. Benson, Class of 1849, M.A. 1852, Bexley 1853, a long-time professor and an acting president of the College. The income supports professorships and the general operations of the College.
Established in 1864 from the estate of Susan L. Bowler, widow of Robert B. Bowler, and mother of George P. Bowler, Class of 1866, M.A. 1873. The income supports the purchase of equipment and books for the science departments.
Gordon Keith Chalmers Memorial Fund
Established in 1957 with monies received from many donors in memory of Gordon Keith Chalmers, sixteenth president of the College (1937-56). The income supports faculty salaries.
Carl R. Ganter Fund
Established in 1963 through the will of Carl R. Ganter, Class of 1899, M.A. 1902, Honorary 1938, and recipient of the Gregg Cup for 1943-44. The income is distributed semiannually on a pro rata basis to the members of the faculty of the rank of full professor (exclusive of its president). Such payments are in addition to and not part of regular annual salaries.
Established in 1983 as the Presidential Discretionary Fund by challenge grants from the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation and the Andrew Mellon Foundation. The fund provides the means to strengthen the College's faculty and curriculum and to insure that the high standards of the academic program are maintained.
John B. Leavitt Memorial Fund
Established in 1945 by John Brooks in memory of John B. Leavitt, Class of 1868, A.M. 1872, Honorary 1896. Each year at Christmastime, the income is divided equally among the wives of members of the College's faculty.
Spencer and Wolfe Fund
Established in 1865 by Mrs. C.L. Spencer and John David Wolfe, friends of the College. The income, which formerly supported the Spencer and Wolfe Professorship in psychology, now supports faculty salaries.
Henry M. Weaver Memorial Fund
Established through the will of Henry P. Weaver in memory of his father, Henry Matthias Weaver, Class of 1865, his mother, Helen P. Weaver, and himself as a testimonial of our great regard for Kenyon. The income supports professorships.
Rev. J.A. Vaughn Fund
Established in 1872 through the will of Rev. John A. Vaughn. The income of the fund is at the disposal of the College librarian for binding and other incidental expenses of the library.
Otto Wittman Faculty Development Fund
Established in 1994 through a gift from Otto Wittman, a 1977 recipient of an honorary doctor of fine arts degree from the College for his work as an art historian, museum director, and advocate of the arts for public appreciation. The income supports faculty development.