Nonprofits welcome all majors. In this session, Dana Whitley '02 will share where to look and how to cater your applications to get noticed. Dana has 17 years of experience working for national non-profits in Washington, D.C., advocating on Capitol Hill, organizing events and training volunteers. Dana will provide insights from her experience. Bring your questions!
Dana will also address:
- What’s it like to work for a nonprofit
- The role of nonprofits in the U.S. economy and government
- Job opportunities in the nonprofit sector
- Why you might consider the nonprofit sector
- How to find and secure employment within nonprofits
Additionally, come to the resume lab in the Career Development Office at 1 p.m. and Dana will be there to review resumes and offer tips.