The BFEC relies on donations from individuals, families, and businesses, which allow us to offer a wide range of programs to the community for little or no cost. Donations support the staff that keep our gardens beautiful, allow us to purchase equipment, and fund scholarships to local schools for field trips. Please become a member today!
When you become a member of the BFEC, you receive benefits such as:
• Staying in touch with our quarterly newsletter and event notices
• Preferred status for select workshops and events
• Discounts on high quality bird seed sold at the BFEC
• The satisfaction of helping to create a healthier natural world for all Knox Countians to enjoy
|Student - $20||Individual - $35||Family - $50|
|Friend - $100||Patron - $250||Benefactor - $1,000 & above|
1) Pay online with a credit card by visiting support-bfec.kenyon.edu.
2) Make check payable to Kenyon College. Send your name, address, telephone number and contribution to the following address:
Brown Family Environmental Center
at Kenyon College
P.O. Box 508
Gambier, OH 43022-9989
Please indicate that the donation is for a BFEC membership. Your donation is tax-deductible as allowed by law. The Brown Family Environmental Center is part of Kenyon College, a 501C (3) nonprofit organization.