Replacement Diploma Information
Requesting Replacement Diplomas
Please keep in mind that a replacement diploma is not the same as an apostiled diploma. Apostile information can be found at http://www.kenyon.edu/x42109.
Replacement diploma requests are normally processed within two to three weeks. Please plan ahead.
Information needed to process your diploma request
- Your full name as it was while you were a student at Kenyon
- Years of attendance
- Date of birth or student ID
- The reason you need a replacement diploma. We may ask you that you return your damaged diploma before we send you the replacement.
- Your phone number and your return address
- The address where you need to have your diploma sent
- Your signature
- $35.00 to process and mail your diploma
To Request by mail
- Make checks payable to Kenyon College
- Mail your request to:
100 GASKIN AVENUE
GAMBIER OH 43022-9623
To Request by fax
- We accept Visa or MasterCard only. Please provide the number, expiration date, billing zip code, name of card holder as listed on the card, and the CVV number (3 digit number on the back of the card)
- Fax your request to us at 740.427.5615
- Please call us at 740.427.5122 to confirm that we have indeed received your fax
If you have any additional questions, please contact Mary Lynn Perry at 740.427.5837 or email@example.com.