OrgSync is the newest student organization management system and YOUR newest tool for recruiting new students and managing your organization at Kenyon College!
Things you can do on OrgSync include:
- Renew your organization's recognition
- Start a new Organization
- Explore and join student organizations
- Track your co-curricular activities
- Request funding from the Business & Finance Committee (BFC)
Some of the additional features available to organizations include:
- A Roster for tracking membership, communicating with members, inviting new members, running reports and more!
- A Calendar for scheduling events within your organization and across campus (this calendar syncs with the Kenyon calendar!)
- Online storage space where student organizations can store documents, pictures, or any other important files.
- A Checkbook feature where you can view your organization's expenditures
- Online forms available just to your organization or community-wide
- Polling tools to get quick feedback from your group or community-wide
- A Website builder allowing organizations to easily create a public website where they can display their calendars and post pictures from events