The Greek Council is the official representative body for the social fraternities, sororities, and societies recognized at Kenyon. The Council is composed of the delegates from the six Fraternities, four Sororities, and two Societies at Kenyon.
The functions of the Greek Council include:
- To act as the legislative body in matters pertaining to Greek life;
- To represent the opinions of the fraternities, sororities and societies in any matter affecting their common interests;
- To promote within the fraternities, sororities and societies a sense of purpose consistent with the educational aims of Kenyon College;
- To coordinate and organize social, educational, and other activities that involve or affect chapter members and pledges as distinct from the student body as a whole;
- To further the interests and goals of the Greek community and of Greek life at Kenyon by holding member chapters accountable for their actions and holding them to the highest interpretation of the ideals on which their organizations were founded.
Greek Council Executive Board 2012-13
||VP for Internal Affairs|
||VP for External Affairs|
||Risk Management Coordinator|
|Asha McAllister||Academics Coordinator|
||Alumni Relations Coordinator|