- To process all required forms with the Student Employment Office before beginning work.
- To be dependable, prompt, and reliable in attendance and work. If the student is to be absent or late, the supervisor must be notified immediately.
- To notify the employer as soon as possible of necessary work schedule changes. Projects and examinations sometimes necessitate adjustments.
- To keep an accurate record of hours worked and submit correct payroll information to the supervisor by the stated deadlines.
- To keep supervisor aware of changes to address and phone number.
- To inform the supervisor of any plans to end employment. The customary notification time period is two weeks.
- To maintain appropriate dress and personal hygiene.
- To refrain from disclosing confidential College records and information to others. Unauthorized disclosure of confidential information may result in disciplinary action.