- If you receive notification of any kind indicating that there might be a bomb on campus, get as much information as possible and notify Campus Safety immediately at 427-5555.
- If you receive a written bomb threat, ensure the document is handled as little as possible, and pass it on to safety officers as soon as possible. If the written threat is received by electronic means, save it and call Campus Safety immediately.
- If you receive a bomb threat on the telephone, calmly gather as much information as possible by keeping the caller on the line; ask for details about the bomb, and try to gather information about the caller (sex, age, location). Have someone else notify Campus Safety, and notify the office yourself once the call has ended.
- Write down all information.
- After contacting Campus Safety, await instructions. Do not pull a fire alarm or evacuate a building on your own.