Blue Light Emergency Call Boxes
There are Thirty-one (31) blue-light emergency-call boxes on campus. They immediately connect you with Campus Safety. Do not hesitate to use the call boxes for: emergency assistance and information, medical assistance, fire alert, reporting crimes or suspicious persons, reporting vehicular accidents, or if you feel unsafe for any reason. There is no handset; simply push the button, talk, and you will be in two-way voice communication with a safety officer. If you are unable to speak, an officer will be dispatched to the call box location immediately. If you are unable to remain in the area, give your name and your intended direction of travel.
The Blue Light boxes are located:
South of Wiggin Street (State route 308):
North of Wiggin Street (State route 308):
- Athletic Fields:
- Baseball Field
- Soccer Field
- Lacrosse Field
- Rugby Field
- Softball Field
- Intramural Field
- Field House
- Tennis Courts
- Kenyon Athletic Center Parking Lot.
- Kenyon Athletic Center Pool room, on pool deck.
- South student parking lot, east of Hill Theater.
- South side of the Bolton Dance Studio, along the pathway.
- College-Park St south of Bushnell Hall, on the east side of the road.(Maintenance Hill)
- Taft Cottages, between C and D buildings.
- South side of Leonard Hall.
- Middle of the Freshman Quad.
- Near the main entrance to Higley Hall.
- Sidewalk at the intersection of Acland and Duff streets.
- Morgan Apartments, end of parking lot.
- Between Bailey House and Sunset Cottage.
Outside of Main Campus Area:
- Path west of the Crozier Center.
- Entrance to the Farr Hall laundromat.
- Ward Street near the bicycle shed, west of Norton Hall.
- Between McBride and Mather Halls.
- North end of Bexley Apartments, near the gate.
- East end of New Apartments parking lot.
- Health Services, near the front entrance.
- Middle Path South of Bexley Hall.
- North of the Snowden Multicultural Center near Kokosing Drive.
- Brown Family Environmental Center, by Farmhouse driveway.
- At the Franklin Miller Observatory, west on State Route 229.