Persons with Disabilities
Individuals who need special assistance in an emergency (even temporarily) should plan in advance:
- Notify administrators in buildings you use regularly.
- Notify your community advisor.
- Identify two people to provide assistance in evacuating buildings and in notifying emergency personnel of your status.
In an emergency:
- Do not hesitate to call 427-5555 to inform emergency personnel of your situation.
- If you are unable to evacuate on your own, and no assistance is available, try to get to the nearest exit stair or remain in your room.
- If you are unable to evacuate or call 427-5555, ask someone leaving the building to notify emergency personnel of your location.