Enrollment Verification Forms and Instructions
Many health insurance companies require verification of full-time enrollment to continue coverage for dependents. The Registrar's Office can provide this verification for each semester after the 10th class day of each semester.
Auto insurance companies often need the student's GPA for the "good student" discount. The student must request the "GPA" type when ordering their verification. Again, the Registrar's Office can provide this verification for each semester after the 10th class day of each semester.
NOTE: First year students should not enter GPA as an option during the first semester as there is no GPA until after the semester ends.
To access the enrollment verification request page, the student must sign into their personal access page.
1. Choose Student Services and Financial Aid
2. Click on Student Records
3. Request enrollment verification
4. Choose the correct term
5. Choose the verification type: INSR-health insurance, GPA-auto insurance good driver
discount, OCS- students who are on OCS programs
6. Type in number of copies requested
8. Choose delivery method: STANDARD MAILING, FAX, EMAIL, OR PICK UP AT
9. If having mailed, choose an address from the drop down box; if picking up, choose P.O. Box; if having emailed, choose an address from the drop down box; and if faxing, type number including area code with no dashes
11. Check your information carefully before submitting.
12. Submit request.
ENROLLMENT VERIFICATION FOR OTHER PURPOSES:
Kenyon College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment verifications. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse, 2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171.