- Seneca Caverns - One of Ohio's largest underground series of caverns. You can take tours, mine for gems and fossils, and experience a natural wonder of Ohio's history.
- Mad River and NKP Railroad Museum - A museum featuring tours of train cars and buildings holding military and political artifacts from Ohio's past.
- Pro Football Hall of Fame- Self explanatory, I think.
-McKinley Museum & National Memorial- President William McKinley's library and a museum of artifacts relating to his presidency and the era of his time in office.
-MAPS Air Museum - A museum containing actual aircraft for you to touch and tour.
-Harry London Candies - Yum, free samples!
-356th Fighter Group Restaurant- A unique place to eat where the mere pictures on the website make my stomach growl.
-Cincinnati Museum Center - An omni-max that features Saturday Night Alternative Films.
-Krohn Conservatory & Eden Park - A showcase of over 3500 plant species and a leader in conservation.
-Great American Ballpark- Home of the Reds, awesome cincinnati foods, and a baseball history museum.
-Experience Columbus- Our closest largest city, with so much to do you just have to visit the website.
-The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame - Another, self explanatory activity.
- Great Lakes Science Center- Like Columbus' COSI, a center of hands on science and industry.
- NASA Glenn Research Center - Named after Ohio's own John Glenn, a center dedicated to exploration of the solar system and beyond.
-Cleveland Metroparks Zoo & Rainforest- Discover, learn, explore, & help protect.
-The House of Blues - Shows, food, and an amazing gospel Sunday brunch.
-USAF Museum- Wright Patterson Air Force Base Museum
-Boonshoft Museum of Discovery - Hands on discovery of many environments.
Logan, Ohio (Hocking Hills)
- Caves, cliffs, & hollows - Old Man's Cave, Ash Cave, Rock House, Cantwell Cliffs, Cedar Falls, and Conkles Hollow are just some of the natural wonders to experience.
West Liberty, Ohio
- Ohio Caverns - Amazing underground caverns that have tours with an historic twist.
-Piatt Castles- Mac -O-Cheek & Mac-O-Chee Castles, the only castles in Ohio.