The Office of Equal Opportunity is responsible for monitoring and promoting the College's efforts to ensure equal opportunity to students and staff.
Located in Eaton Center North, the basic functions of the office are to:
- monitor employment and educational policies and practices for compliance with federal and state anti-discrimination laws;
- provide advice, guidance and training to college personnel about equal opportunity issues;
- receive and process charges of discrimination and harassment;
- ensure College compliance with Title IX; and
- contribute to the education of the Kenyon community regarding discrimination issues.
Mariam N. El-Shamaa, Director