Dear Faculty Members:
Each faculty member will be able to enter and update his or her own office hours each semester by starting out on the Registrar's webpage .
- From Personal Access Pages .
- Sign in using your College ID number (use uppercase letter) and PIN in the appropriate fields. Login. If you have forgotten this information, call Helpline at X 5700.
- From the Main Menu, click on "Faculty and Advisors" then choose "Office Hours" (the last item of the list).
- Next, "Select Term," by clicking on the drop-down box arrow. When the term dates appear, click your cursor on "Spring 2011". This term will be highlighted in the box. Click the "Submit".
- "Select a CRN." Again, go to the drop-down box, click on the arrow and then on one of your courses listed there. You only need to add hours for one of your courses; the rest will update automatically. Submit.
To enter your office hours:
Read the instructions at the top of the screen carefully.
Once a course is chosen, you will see details of the course. Scroll down the page to enter your office hours.
For the "from" and "to" times use military time, i.e., 0800=8 AM; 1300=1 PM, etc. (Do NOT use colons.)
To indicate the day(s), place your cursor on the box under the day of the week and click. A checkmark will appear in the box, noting the day you scheduled your hours.
You must add the semester beginning and ending dates. Enter the actual "to" and "from" dates of the term, i.e., 01/17/2011 (to) 05/13/2011. These dates are required.
You can remove office hours by deleting the dates and times and submit (see instructions at the top of the "Office Hours" page).
DO NOT enter a location or phone number; these will appear in the campus directory. DO NOT copy your office hours to any additional classes or check the "Display" box. This is unnecessary.
Once you click on the "Submit" button, your office hours will be entered into the system and will show up in the Campus Directory the following day.