Web Grade Entry Instructions
Start from Remote.kenyon.edu. Sign in using your network username and password. Under Academic Resources, click on "Personal Access Pages".
If you are off campus, you will first need to login to remote.kenyon.edu using your network user name and password before signing into the web application. (Any problems, call Helpline--ext. 5700.)
- Enter your User ID (your Kenyon ID, capitalize the first letter)
- Enter your PIN
- From your menu click on "FACULTY & ADVISORS"
- then choosen "Final Grades"
- Select the appropriate term code from the drop down list and click "Submit Term"
- Select course from your drop down list of courses and click "Submit CRN". Be sure to select a new course once you complete the first.
- The first 25 students enrolled in the course will appear (scroll down to view). For the next 25, click on "26-?" at the bottom of the list. Enter your grades in the "Grade" column only.
- Team taught courses--Only the primary instructor has access to grade entry via the web. If you will be entering the grades for the course, please call the Registrar's Office to ensure you have access to do so.
To enter grades:
In the "Grade" column, click on the drop down list for each student and select the grade (Remember--enter information only in the GRADE column.)
We recommend clicking the "Submit" button often, while entering your grades. Be sure to do so again when you finish. You can change the grades you have entered on the web as long as the column titled "Rolled" is marked "N" for the student . Please DON'T FORGET to enter grades for your Individual Study students!
For those having difficulty entering grades on the web, please email the grades to the Registrar, Ellen Harbourt. The office is closed between Christmas and New Year. If Personal Access Pages are down, please, contact Campus Safety so they may alert the appropriate person.