Application for Warner Funds
Landon H. Warner Fund Application
Class of ____ _ Date ______________
P.O . Box__________________
Instructions - To receive reimbursement from the Warner Fund a student must:
1. Print application and complete.
2. Submit completed application form to faculty recommender or History Department chair.
3. Recommending faculty member completes the back of this form and returns the application to department administrative assistant.
4. Fill out an expense form and submit both the form and receipts to the History Department chair.
5. Submit report briefly describing outcome of research. A paragraph is sufficient.
6. Add a statement to the report acknowledging your research was made possible by the Landon H. Warner Grant through the Department of History at Kenyon College.
Applications will be accepted/reviewed/approved on a first come first served basis until funds are expended. Your application will be reviewed and you will be notified by email within one week of submission of the status of your application.
Title of Project _________________________________________________________________
Brief Description of Project:
Budget Estimate; please itemize (include travel, lodging, meals, and access fees):
Have you previously received a Warner Fund grant? _____
Signature of Applicant___________________________ Date__________
History Faculty Member Recommendation
____Strongly Recommend ____Recommend ____Do Not Recommend
Faculty Member Signature:
Approval of Dept Chair: