The Recruiting Process
Please review our Employer Brochure.
Today's marketplace requires that people be more than simply competent in their jobs. They must excel. They must be motivated and resourceful. In short, they must be the best. Finding top-notch people with the skills your organization needs is a challenge.
Kenyon College may have the solution. Graduates of Kenyon have proven themselves time and again. By meeting highly selective admissions criteria, by completing a rigorous course of study and by fulfilling other stringent requirements in and out of the classroom, Kenyon College's graduates have what it takes to meet the challenges of today's dynamic workplace.
We invite you to consider graduates of Kenyon in your search for the best job applicants.
Recruiters generally visit the Kenyon College Campus for interviews from September through April to recruit upcoming graduates. There are a variety of ways, depending on your hiring needs, that your organization can recruit Kenyon Students.
- Posting Your Opportunity
- On-Campus Interviews
- Resume Collection
- Information Sessions and Tables
- Selective Liberal Arts Consortium (SLAC) Recruiting Days
- Contact the Kenyon CDO about Recruiting
The Career Development Office offers assistance in posting job or internship notices. For convenience, you may send position descriptions in the body of an e-mail or as a Word attachment to our Associate Director Allison Suflita at firstname.lastname@example.org or our CDO Jobs account at email@example.com.
For more information on internship and job posting, click here.
- We have a fall and spring recruiting season to accomodate your recruiting schedule.
- To advertise your position and organize your on-campus interview interview selections and schedule, our office uses Symplicity; please contact us for details!
- You can review student resumes prior to your visit and pre-select a portion of your schedule.
- We will customize the entire experience to meet your needs. We publicize recruiting visits campus wide utilizing fliers, emails, and social media.
- If you are interested in meeting with students in a larger setting, we can help arrange an information session or table in Peirce to help you spread the word about your opportunities.
- Sessions are frequently held during Common Hour on Tuesdays and Thursdays, as well as in the evenings Monday-Thursday. Tables are often held during peak dining traffic hours in Peirce.
Kenyon is part of the Selective Liberal Arts Consortium (SLAC) along with Bryn Mawr, Carleton, Claremont-McKenna, Colorado College, Davidson, Dickinson, Grinnell, Haverford, Oberlin, Pomona, Vassar and Washington & Lee. This consortium organizes Recruiting Days for interviews in Chicago (late fall) and New York, Washington DC, and San Francisco (during the Winter break), as well as the Coast to Coast Virtual Fair each year in April. Recruiters meet with students from Kenyon and the other SLAC institutions at a central location in each city. This is a convenient and economical way to interview high-quality candidates.
If you are interested in recruiting at Kenyon College, contact:
Allison Suflita, Associate Director
101 E. Brooklyn St.
Gambier, OH 43022
(740) 427-5165 (phone)
(740) 427-5175 (fax)
Kenyon College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age or handicap in its educational programs and employment practices. The College requires that all on-campus recruiters provide equal educational and employment opportunities for all Kenyon students.
Individuals with disabilities who will require an accessible accommodation may contact the Kenyon Career Development Office at (740) 427-5165.