Hire a Kenyon Student
As you know, Kenyon students and alumni possess valuable, marketable skills. If you would like to hire a solid employee for a summer job, internship, or full-time position, consider the following options (you don't necessarily have to travel to Gambier to access Kenyon's talent pool!).
Ways to Advertise Your Position
- Your job description, contact information, application requirements and any other pertinent information can be sent via email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to ((740) 427-5175)or sent via US mail to: Career Development Office, 101 E. Brooklyn Street, Gambier, OH 43022. (If you don't currently have a formal job description give our office a call and we can help you assess your company's needs.)
- We can have the students apply directly to you by sending a resume, cover letter, and other materials you may need (i.e., writing sample, transcript, etc.).
- We can do a resume collection using our web-based Symplicity system. Contact us for details. We'll collect the required application material and send it to you via your preferred method.
- You/your employer could participate in the Selective Liberal Arts Consortium.
- You could come back to campus and participate in On Campus Recruiting.