- Distinguished Service Awards
- Kenyon College Compliance Line Memo
- Staff Searches
- Faculty Searches
- Administrative Searches
- Administration and Staff Handbook
- Employment Opportunities
- Faculty Handbook
- 2013-2014 Holiday Schedule
- Human Resources Library
- New Employee Packet (Part-Time without Benefits)
- Information for Newly Hired Employees
- Supervisor's Toolkit
- Human Resources Staff
The Office of Human Resources is responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive benefits program responsive to the needs of a diverse employee population. Kenyon's benefits program includes health, dental and life insurance coverage, flexible spending accounts, generous pension benefits, income protection in the event of a long-term disability, and tuition benefits for the employee, spouse or domestic partner and children of the employee.
- A benefits eligible employee is defined as an employee who works a minimum of 1,000 hours annually on a continuing basis in a regular, budgeted position.
- Eligible dependents include legal spouse, same or opposite sex domestic partner (as defined); dependent children until the end of the month in which they reach age 26 (provided no other group coverage is available to him/her).
- You may add an eligible dependent to your medical or dental plan within 30 days of a qualifying event. You must notify the Office of Human Resources and complete an enrollment/change form.
Please note that benefits are described here in a general manner. Your benefits are more fully described in their plan documents. In case of a conflict or omission, the provisions of the plan documents will govern. While Kenyon intends to continue each of the benefit plans, we reserve the right to terminate or amend any plan, at any time.