Apply for Early Decision 1
Steps for Applying for Early Decision 1
Have the following documents sent to the Office of Admissions. Check the deadlines listed on the Dates & Deadlines page!
- Early Decision Agreement
- Common Application Secondary School Report. This must include a list of senior year courses and grades, and accompany your official transcript.
- Teacher evaluation. We prefer the recommendation be provided by an instructor who taught you in a year-long, traditional college-preparatory course in your junior year. Additional teacher recommendations may be submitted as optional information.
- Results of the SAT I or the ACT. The College accepts test scores printed on official transcripts or score reports sent directly to Kenyon from the testing agencies. Read more about standardized testing...
- Midyear Grade Report. Your secondary school college counselor completes this form.
- Optional. Prospective students who have an interest and demonstrable ability in studio art and music may elect to submit a portfolio. Refer to the portfolio guidelines.
Explore Scholarships & Financial-Aid Options. Kenyon provides financial assistance to approximately 65 percent of our students. Kenyon offers both need-based and merit-based awards.