Julia Bedell Fund
Established in 1898 through the estate of Julia Bedell. The income is used to maintain the Church of the Holy Spirit, that portion of burial ground where the remains of her children and husband, Bishop Gregory T. Bedell, lie, and, formerly, Kokosing House, the Bedells' residence.
Bolton Theater Fund
Established in 1978. Donors' gifts of $500 or more are recognized through endowed chairs, or named seats in the theater. The income provides for the maintenance and operation of Bolton Theater.
Kenyon C. Bolton Fund
Established in 1992 through contributions from the Bolton family and the Payne Fund in honor of Kenyon C. Bolton third-generation Kenyon trustee, philanthropist, and diplomat. The income supports the maintenance of Bolton Theater.
Carl R. Ganter Grounds Beautification Fund
Established in 1980 by the will of Carl R. Ganter, Class of 1899, M.A. 1902, Honorary 1938, and recipient of the Gregg Cup for 1943-44. The income is used to beautify the grounds of the College and the streets of the village of Gambier, by the planting and maintenance of trees, turf, and shrubs, but not by grading or other work usually performed by local authorities.
James F. Hayes Endowment Fund
Established in 1999 through a bequest from James F. Hayes, proprietor of Hayes Grocery, former Peoples Bank president, leading Gambier citizen, and friend of Kenyon College. The income supports maintenance and cultivation of the James F. Hayes Gardens along Middle Path.
Mary R. Lewis Fund
Established in 1898 by Mary R. Lewis, widow of John N. Lewis, Honorary 1876, and mother of Anna Lewis, after whom Lewis Hall at Harcourt Place School was named. The income supports the maintenance of the College cemetery, where the family is interred.
R. Edwin Moore Fund
Established by Mr. and Mrs. John B. Wright in 1982 in memory of R. Edwin Moore, a former trustee of the College. The income supports maintenance and operation of the College's physical plant.
Peirce Endowment for College Library Maintenance
Established in 1973 from the proceeds of the estate of Edith Calvert Peirce, widow of William Foster Peirce, twelfth president of the College (1896-1937). The income supports such library-maintenance purposes as seen fit by the trustees of the College.