The Senior Premiere Dinner can be one of the first opportunities for students to socialize with professionals in their potential career field. At the suggestion of past student attendees, we have compiled a set of guidelines to help clarify what is and what might not be appropriate for this event.
This is not an exhaustive list and we recognize that elements of style can be personal and subjective. If you have any concerns about what to wear, staff members and other students will be available to chat and answer questions at the Premiere Prep event on Friday, Feb. 17, from 5-7 p.m. in Peirce Pub.
• A suit (with or without a tie)
• A tailored dress
• Khakis and a blazer, jacket or sports coat
• Dress pants or skirt with a blouse, long-sleeved button-down shirt, sweater or cardigan
• Hosiery or tights
• Dress shoes, loafers or dress boots
• Flats or low heels (comfortable for standing)
• Minimal cologne/perfume and accessories
Whatever you wear, we highly recommend making sure that it is clean, ironed (if needed) and laid out the night before.
• Polo shirts, short sleeves, tank tops, t-shirts
• Jeans or leggings
• Shorts or mini-skirts
• Athletic wear or athletic shoes
• Low-cut or strapless necklines
• Unkempt hair or facial hair
• Winter boots (Uggs, for example)