Many students may need enrollment verification's for health insurance, auto insurance, internships, etc. The Registrar's Office can provide this verification for each semester after the 10th class day of each semester. If you need your GPA included for a good student discount, be sure to request the "GPA" type.
NOTE: First year students should not enter GPA as an option during the first semester as there is no GPA until after the semester ends.
To access the enrollment verification request page, the student must sign into their personal access page.
1. Choose Student Services and Financial Aid
2. Click on Student Records
3. Request enrollment verification
4. Choose the correct term
5. Choose the verification type: INSR-insurance, GPA-auto insurance good driver discount, OCS- students who are currently on OCS programs
6. Type in number of copies requested
8. Choose delivery method: STANDARD MAILING, FAX, EMAIL, OR PICK UP AT REGISTRAR'S OFFICE.
9. If having mailed, choose an address from the drop down box.
If picking up, enter "Edwards House".
If having emailed, enter the email address.
If faxing, type number including area code with no dashes.
11. Check your information carefully before submitting.
12. Submit request.
Kenyon College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree verifications.
The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171